Adobe Illustrator Windows 8+ Touch Features

wac

I wondered if anyone had given these a go. Basically if you’ve got a touch screen you can set the Illustrator workspace to ‘Touch’ which makes it more touch friendly.

IllustratorCC_Touch_SurfacePro3.jpg

I had a crack with it for the first time on the train and knocked up this visual to demonstrate how some new branding would look for a clients kiosk.

It was interesting but I did keep finding myself having to revert to the standard layout when I couldn’t find a feature that had been removed for the new interface.
In short, good start, long way to go, and I want the same treatment for all the Adobe apps, especially photoshop.

krave-unit.jpg

yusuf74 said:
What did you mean that in your last image ? What is it.
wac said:
I had a crack with it for the first time on the train and knocked up this visual to demonstrate how some new branding would look for a clients kiosk.
It's a kiosk :)

Jimlad said:
It's a kiosk :)
is that what they call a exhibition/trade stand (aka booth) these days.... why can't they just keep to one term it makes our life so much easier lol

Other acceptably synonyms include wotsit, wadyacallit, doobry and wassname. But they're for advanced users only.

Back