Accessory Design

Robpaul1806

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place or even forum, but I’m sure there is someone out there who will be able to help / direct me to the right place.

I am looking for someone to render a 3D ankle bracelet design. That looks similar to the sketches below (in particular the brown leather sketch). It will have a leather band with two clasps that attach to one pendant in the middle. Attached to this pendant will be a dangling pendant of a cross / something similar. This Section will be in stainless steel.

Please see pictures for reference. (Please note I am not an artist and these are just quick mock ups)

Regards,
Rob

Levi

Staff member
And your budget? Something like this isn't really a quick job even though it seems fairly simple.

Levi

Staff member
I am not sure of budget I was hoping for quotes.
Honestly it would be cheaper for you go buy a necklace with the same style (they're out there) and then change it to fit the ankle....

To put it into context, you're looking at somewhere in the £500 to £1000 range for that from me and part of that is because I'm having to work from sketches rather than plans with accurate measurements.

Wardy

It really depends what kind of detail you want - are you after photo-realistic, or just an illustrated render. What are they going to be used for?