Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A5 flyer project

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Wee Jimmy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

EEEEEEEeevenin' all. Currently re-working a disaster in the making that was, my new bosses attempt at making a flyer in Word *shudder*. Not charging him anything for it, I just didn't want to be handing out what he had done in word, even though I told him I'd whip him something up if he just gave me the info he needed on it *facepalm* anywoobles...

I am a fan of Helvetica for flyer text but i'm not sure this time around. Trajan is what the buildings signage was based on anyway so had to make use of it really!

2. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

Edit: I didn't read that last sentence carefully enough. Sorry about that. However, I would still say don't use it because it's already being used in the logo (or something similar) and as a rule, I don't believe it's useful to duplicate fonts used in logos as headings. A serif font would be a nice addition to the headings instead.
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

He had to use it :rolleyes:

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Is it your time of the month or something? :p
  5. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Trajan can only be used on -

Wedding Stationery.

Old Peoples Homes.

That is it.
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

What about film posters? :D
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Surely Ancient Greek is OK too? Seeing as it's called the Olympia? :D
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've got a poster to design for a gig, I am going to use trajan just because.
  9. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member