Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A0 Double sided colour prints needed.

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by daytona, May 14, 2013.

1. daytona

daytona Member

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can point me to a printer who can do double sided, A0 colour prints. I was going to screen print the work myself but now don't have time, so I'm looking for a digital alternative. I understand that a lot A0 prints are done off the roll, so it's hard to feed them back in? but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tom

2. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Hey daytona,

How many do you require?

3. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Also forgot to ask about paper finish and weight

4. daytona

daytona Member

Hey sorry I should have mentioned in the OP. I need 3 prints, with a paper that's as low gsm as possible (it's going to be folded like a map) with a matt finish.
    Many thanks!

Edit: Yellow coloured paper would be even better, but I thought the odds of this would be pretty low...!

5. SC Creative

SC Creative New Member

6. daytona

daytona Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get on to them now :)

7. daytona

daytona Member

They don't do double-sided unfortunately. still looking/open to suggestions.
    Cheers.

8. jooty

jooty Active Member

9. daytona

daytona Member

Thanks for the recommendation, we gave them a ring but the boss wasn't in, they're going to get back to us today! (they were very friendly as you said though)

10. PrintGarments

PrintGarments Member

Did you get it sorted, if not, I can help. :icon_smile: