A good photoshop resource

Well the site is interesting at least. Isn't everyone doing all of that already though?

Have to be honest I thought most of those were 'good practice' for all photoshop uses... not saying we actually do them though lol

You don't?
Although saying that, in one of my previous projects I took over from another graphic designer.... Christ.. 10 different PSD's each with over 100 layers. It took me, collectively, about a day and a half to restructure each document because I was continuously trying to find the right bloody layer. Auto select can only do so much.. Needless to say, he became the butt of many a joke throughout that project.
This is definitely a good list, but I just thought people here would be doing all that stuff already :S

it's a little different when you don't send you psd's to other people and you only really work in about 10 layers lol

Yes these are all best practice - but i think for beginners its a great resource to learn the basics... and for old hats to refresh our memories.

It is a good resource. When you work in isolation, you don't take all of those into account :)

A nice run-down of good practices. Most people here will be doing them already I imagine, though I've just forwarded it to a friend of mine who's learning Photoshop. So thanks for that.

Back