• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A few logos

I'm in agreement with Berry. I like the concept of the first logo, I'd maybe remove the stems though, and just have the W filled with water. The others I like though. Especially rejectees.

Kakushin

Thanks everyone

Sorry about not posting in the right place. I'll mess around with WYY and see if it makes much difference with the feedback.

Jimlad

I like Coffeine. I also like Stackd. They both relate to their subject and are quite clever.
Water is.. meh. Rejectees makes me dizzy.

cololoco

Like Jimlad, the las two are cool, but the first one makes me think of wine... the shape of the cups... just not for water. The rejectees, it's a great logo, depending on what it represents...

Anagoge

First one = Saggy tits and text is disproportionate to the graphic.
Second = Good concept but probably doesn't need the graphic as the text is unique enough.
Third = The Es and Fs are identical. Manually alter them to make them unique.
Fourth = I see what you did there. Colours need more contrast.

davewill

Welcome kakushin. I'd like to know who the clients are and what the brief is. Or did you just design the logos from scratch for your own benefit?

Nick M

1) Type too small
2) Like it but not sure of the relevance of the symbol with the type
3) Nice but maybe tighten it up a little
4) Need a better choice of colours - the foremost blue is lost against the dark grey

I am guessing there have been done for your own pleasure/portfolio - pretty good, with a few tweaks they should look sweet :)