• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A dress of words

Lunera

I have a question for you :
I drew this girl, and I would like she wears a dress of words (more or less big words). I wonder if i have to do the form word by word or if there is o tool on photoshop CS which can help me to draw something with words.

like this :
http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2009/...e76-80ce-a59c15e6e00e_fille-vetue-de-mots.jpg

I searched it on google but I didn't find exactly what I want or something with photoshop CS.

What would you do ?

Krey20

I'm actually doing an illustration in this sort of style at the moment.

I use the slow and painful way I'm afraid! But I'm a control freak, I position the text to get the effect I want. On a pretty simple illustration like you sample, it shouldn't take too long.

I use ilustrator, working with vectored text. I type the words I need, either on a shaped path or in straight lines or warped etc, then outline them and they are easy to position and work with.

Kevin

You can make words flow on a (pen tool) path...

But I would just make a big block of text and try warping it. Or using different distort filters on small patches of text to create a sense of depth.

Onartis said:
You can make words flow on a (pen tool) path...

But I would just make a big block of text and try warping it. Or using different distort filters on small patches of text to create a sense of depth.
^^^
Only way I would do it I am afraid. Other people may have a solution, if so I would love to hear it too.