Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A dress of words

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Lunera, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. Lunera

    Lunera Senior Member

    I have a question for you :
    I drew this girl, and I would like she wears a dress of words (more or less big words). I wonder if i have to do the form word by word or if there is o tool on photoshop CS which can help me to draw something with words.

    like this :

    I searched it on google but I didn't find exactly what I want or something with photoshop CS.

    What would you do ?
  2. Krey20

    Krey20 Senior Member

    I'm actually doing an illustration in this sort of style at the moment.

    I use the slow and painful way I'm afraid! But I'm a control freak, I position the text to get the effect I want. On a pretty simple illustration like you sample, it shouldn't take too long.

    I use ilustrator, working with vectored text. I type the words I need, either on a shaped path or in straight lines or warped etc, then outline them and they are easy to position and work with.
  3. Lunera

    Lunera Senior Member

    Ok, thank you for your response ! I will try to do like this.
  4. Kevin

    Kevin Senior Member

    You can make words flow on a (pen tool) path...

    But I would just make a big block of text and try warping it. Or using different distort filters on small patches of text to create a sense of depth.
  5. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

    Only way I would do it I am afraid. Other people may have a solution, if so I would love to hear it too.

Share This Page