Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A drawing a day for a year...

Discussion in 'Illustration Forum:' started by thisnorthernboy, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I recently set myself the challenge of drawing a robot, every day for a whole year. This is of course in addition to any other drawing and my day job.

I'm just over three weeks in, and I feel like something good is going to come of this. Not sure what...

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Really, really cool drawings. 365 of these will look bloody brilliant.
  3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I had a look over these last night, they're great. Inspired me to do some drawing! Something I've not done for ages.
  4. FCB

FCB Member

great illos!!
  5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

6. Thanks everyone, it's nice to hear such encouraging comments - especially as I still have 340 robots to go!

7. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Well done! I started back in January doing a 'watercolour a day' while I had my cup of tea in the morning. I have not been able to keep up but I would think that I am doing at least 3 a week... It is an interesting project as you really get to see improvements in your work. I wanted something completely different to using a computer and something really 'loose'. Here's a sample!
  8. Coffee_and_Toast

Coffee_and_Toast New Member

Lovely work thisnorthernboy!

There's so many great projects like this out there, one of my favourites is Geffen Refaeli's daily doodlegram. She combines two photos hash-tagged by her instagram followers into a single sketch. Some surreal results.

9. Thanks. That is a very cool thing. Ta for the link.