A Brochure for my IPTV Service

Hopasimo

Hello Guys,
I would like to know if someone can design and combine an inphographic or a brouchoure consitis of 3 pic 800X600 to be posted in other forums
Looking forward to hear your offers
Many Thanks

Can you clarify what type of IPTV service you are supplying.
I wouldn't want the forum supporting a service that is deemed as illegal in the UK, these include ones which restream for example live sky channels.

As far as I know there no illegal issues with designing a poster/brochure. But certainly moral ones.

As a person who saw first hand how illegal copies of professional software for design are easily acquired... it resonates with me.

Reactions: wac
As a person who saw first hand how illegal copies of professional software for design are easily acquired... it resonates with me.
When I was at uni illegal copies of professional software (especially adobe) were being handed out like candy (in some cases by the tutors) and obviously nothing was being done because this helped maintain the likes of adobe's monopoly lol
Obviously I wouldn't condone using illegal software etc but when I was back at uni (10+ years ago) it was a pretty common thing to happen because 'student versions' weren't so easy to get hold of.

Reactions: wac
Yes, Adobe made a wise move switching to a subscription model. It made their software affordable to students.

Back