99 designs

it's the online equivalent of designing a logo for your mother's brother and then him buying you a kit kat (4 sticks, not the 2 sticks) to say thanks.

Another point being, the work is dire because as you know designers will recognise this site is not worth the time or the effort, yeah there's a logo... but where's your brand?

So, with us steering clear of the place, who's left to fill the gap? Idiots with photoshop and web tutorials on how to make glassy, glossy, shiny text! Good money for someone sitting in their bedroom with nothing much else to do of an evening, after all, kids TV stops at 5.00pm and mum hasn't made the tea yet.

Romack said:
it's the online equivalent of designing a logo for your mother's brother and then him buying you a kit kat (4 sticks, not the 2 sticks) to say thanks.

Sometimes you can push for one of those king sized Twixs too

Mike said:
Sometimes you can push for one of those king sized Twixs too

Not here in Sunderland i'm afraid, i mean, you only get a 4 Kit Kat if your logo is REALLY beveled, like MEGA BEVELED.

Mega Beveling gets you the big treats

*MEGA BEVEL is a photoshop filter available to freely download in that there internet, use it to your advantage but never to your detriment - www.megabevel.com

Romack, you've got the link wrong, I went looking for it so I could enter some of the competitions on 99designs and it just says the page isn't there.

Any chance you can upload it for us :p

that site is evil, who's bright idea was it to put a fine grid behind the text!

Well I didn't put my age up in my profile on 99designs or otherwise I think I might get banned or something lol I don't know I'm scared to put it up...

and I'm at least proud of myself for winning 5 contests there :) whilst not even one of them featured in the article won anything, I think there maybe kids who are undercover lol..

Back