Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18 year old student would like some portfolio comments pleasee

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by natashalorraine, Nov 27, 2009.

1. natashalorraine

natashalorraine New Member

This is my work from my last year at college on a national diploma course i got three distinctionds for this course, and I'm now on my first year doing my Ba Hons Degree.
    I'd really like to hear any feedback you have :) whats your favourite and what you really dislike about my work, it will really help in me developing my style. thankyou everyone, natasha :) :)

heres a few images off my link to just maybe get you clicking ;)

2. rosscolfc

rosscolfc New Member

Love how different they are, so many students just re-use one style over and over, regardless!

Very impressive
  3. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

Ahh....these young uns with the free will to be fully creative, without limitations. Make the most of that freedom whilst you can :icon_biggrin:
  4. suzyq84s

suzyq84s New Member

Love both examples, I love the fact you don't have a 'style' so many people fall into the 'style' bracket where every piece looks the same!

One bit of advice I was given was to use a design grid and to align elements to each other, no matter how 'random' the design is, it always looks well structured. It really does make a world of difference, but to be honest, everything on your work looks pretty well aligned.

Keep going, you've got the makings of a great designer!
  5. Very nice work there, I enjoy seeing the work of up and coming designers and I think you will certainly be a force to be reckoned with in the future if not now.

Keep up the good work.