YouSendIt.com Re-Brand - Thoughts?

branding is nice, I like it personally. Why the fudge the website is not responsive i dont know.....

It looks a bit like everything else to me. Even the flat-look app looks like a million other app designs you'd see on dribbble. Not really feeling inspired with it to be honest.

I agree with Paul. Click on pretty much anyone's web portfolio and you will find a similar looking site to this.

Website badly broken in my Chrome (Win 7). Text and images overlapping each other all over the place.

Is there any special reason for the rebrand, does anyone know? Personally, I thought the paper dart was a really smart device for file sharing...

Is there any special reason for the rebrand, does anyone know? Personally, I thought the paper dart was a really smart device for file sharing...

I'm with you Dave, and I preferred the original name to be honest, for the service they offer anyway.

I generally agree with the comments above, it is a nice clean and contemporary design but it does look like almost every other site at the moment. I have searched for a lot of "free Joomla templates" for another project recently and most of them look like the new yousendit site.

Back