YouSendIt.com Re-Brand - Thoughts?

jooty

branding is nice, I like it personally. Why the fudge the website is not responsive i dont know.....

Paul Murray

Ultimate Member
It looks a bit like everything else to me. Even the flat-look app looks like a million other app designs you'd see on dribbble. Not really feeling inspired with it to be honest.

@GCarlD

I agree with Paul. Click on pretty much anyone's web portfolio and you will find a similar looking site to this.

Corrosive

Website badly broken in my Chrome (Win 7). Text and images overlapping each other all over the place.

Dave L

Is there any special reason for the rebrand, does anyone know? Personally, I thought the paper dart was a really smart device for file sharing...

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any special reason for the rebrand, does anyone know? Personally, I thought the paper dart was a really smart device for file sharing...

I'm with you Dave, and I preferred the original name to be honest, for the service they offer anyway.

I generally agree with the comments above, it is a nice clean and contemporary design but it does look like almost every other site at the moment. I have searched for a lot of "free Joomla templates" for another project recently and most of them look like the new yousendit site.