Which Logo would be best for a clothing label?

Monarch2020

Hi All,

We are looking at three different styles for a logo. Would be greatful to hear which one you think works best and any negatives that you think we could improve on. Thanks in advance

Colapisci2.jpgScreen Shot 2020-09-10 at 15.59.21.pngColapisci4.jpgColapisci5.jpg

Depends on the clothing, the client, their goals, their market, etc. Not enough info to go on I’m afraid. Generally, if it were a sportswear or leisurewear brand, these may be adequate, even then, they don’t scream clothing to me. If they are for a sophisticated range of evening wear, definitely not. We need more information to go on.

I have to agree with Sprout; first impression doesn't really give a clothing line feel.

I get the fish icon and the 'pisci' connection, but I'm not sure how you've used it really fits a clothing line; unless it's for maybe watersports, sailing, fishing attire?

When I first saw it I expected it to be a logo for some sort of plumbing company. (Sorry!)

Hi Guys...thanks for the feedback...and yes sorry...more detail required. Will be for waterspouts / t-shirt/ trunks attire ( male audience)

In that case, it does make more sense! The first two though, I'm getting Pepsi logo vibes, that might just be me though.

Maybe have the red letters the same colour as the others, or a different shade of blue, if you want to define the fish icon? (Unless red has specifically been requested)

Personally, I prefer the logos with the wave icon.

hearing you on the Pepsi colouring ;) the idea behind the separate colouring of the first two letters was so that this could be used as a smaller brand icon on t-shirt tabs ( without the full brand name). Will follow your advice and look at different colour options... thanks again ...very valuable

hearing you on the Pepsi colouring ;) the idea behind the separate colouring of the first two letters was so that this could be used as a smaller brand icon on t-shirt tabs ( without the full brand name). Will follow your advice and look at different colour options... thanks again ...very valuable
I get you!
Would the fish icon work without the 'pesci' part though? I only got the fish icon because of the relation to the pisces wording, without it, it's just CO with a fish icon; would that be going into more of a seafood vibe?

I think the wave works better as a stand alone icon.

I think any one of those with the transparent background. This is because as you will use this logo on clothing the less highlighted logo would be appreciated. The logo in a cloth should be very tiny and the logos over here are already too lengthy and you should choose the less highlighted one. There are many brands who make their logos so big and put it in the front of the cloth and that looks really cheap. So either if the logo is very highlighted then you should put is some where it cannot be seen or make the logo small and less highlighted.

Back