What you listening to at the moment?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
King Monkey is on my boom-box at the moment (aka Ian Brown)
Love Ian Brown, he sponsors a local Sunday league football team to me (Hanwood United), his cousin is in the team. They're all kitted out in adidas Y3 with his picture and "The World Is Yours" on the front. Cool as...

ms_dave

fleet foxes live set from sydney...check it out on www.triplej.net.au/live...scroll down and you'll find it. Absolutely brilliant.

Pearl Jam
De La Soul
DJ Shadow
The Living End

There's a fairly large melting pot of tastes that goes on in the Mulberry Square studio, so generally anything goes, although we generally draw the line at anything resembling cheesy pop music.

The George Lamb show on 6music in the mornings is pretty amusing as well. It seems that every graphic designer in the country listens to that show!

Has anyone been using Spotify? It's great..caters very well for our wide ranging music tastes. We've discovered loads of stuff on there that we haven't heard before as well.

yogavenger

Mu-sak!

We have different tastes (to say the least) in the studio.

We do tend to listen to George Lamb on Six Music quite a bit.

Today we listened to Kanye West (not normally my type of thing but the new album is a bit dark, which I quite like).

I have pretty horrible tastes (Just ask Dave, he has to put up with it!). Mike Oldfield has been know to come out. We listen to Death Cab for Cutie quite a bit. DJ Shadow. Cypress Hill a few days ago (back to my Uni days). Brian Eno. The Shins. Stone Roses. Ian B. Beasty Bs.

We sometimes have on; Oh brother where art thou soundtrack, other soundtracks (I like some Hans Zimmer), Coldplay and many more…

…just as long as I don't have to listen to Dave's frickn' aussie hip-hop! :icon_yucky:

dot design

These among others....

Aim, Arcade Fire, Cold War Kids, Kings of Leon, Aphex Twin, 4 Hero, The Bees, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Broken Social Scene, Carobou, Four Tet, Craig Armstrong, Doves, Elbow, Specials, Hope of the States, Ian Brown, Stone Roses, Unkle, Kasabian, Kate Bush, Killers, Lali Puna, Libertines, Manitoba, Massive Attack, Merz, Money Mark, Modest Mouse, Gomez, Muse, New Young Pony Club, PJ Harvey, Quantic Soul Orchestra, Radiohead, Tricky, Ray La montagne, Roots Manuva, Simian, Stevie Wonder, Super Furry Animals, Avalanches, The Beta Band, The National, The View, Thom Yorke, Underworld, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, We are Scientists, Bats for lashes, Reverend and the Makers, Unkle, Feist, Burial, Elbow, Eels...

Obviously not all right at this minute though! :icon_biggrin:

Paul Murray

Ultimate Member
Steel Panther when I fancy something 80's, heavy, hairy and sexist.

DEFINITELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK... unless you work in a brothel.

[YOUTUBE]wq7D5RXD6gg[/YOUTUBE]

And other times I'm listening to Warpaint because I'm totally in love with every member of the band :icon_biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]Ev_wo_5r40I[/YOUTUBE]

linziloop

Groove Salad on Soma FM (an internet radio station, it's AWESOME background music for working, I pretty much have it on day and night)

ARRIVALS

I listen to the XFM Radio podcasts from Ricky Gervais, Steven Merchant and Kyle Pilkington. Hilarious.

Tony Hardy

Right now, I'm apparently listening to something that looks a lot like The Tweenies with the little one, but, isn't actually quite the Tweenies. The lyrics 'If you want to have fun, lets have some fun, just sing along' Oh dear.

Actual music;
Blink 182 - Neighborhoods

Oh, wait, apparently that was Zingzillas.