What are the colours to use in print shop branding?

Shehanhashera

Hi everyone,

I'm new here.
I just want t hear your ideas about the colours and shapes to use in a print shop branding project.
The shop's target audience is mainly students.
Please mention your ideas.

Best regards,
Shehan.

I was thinking about a blue colour scheme and some curved shapes, as this brand is new and used to be expressed as a friendly,trustworthy one.What about that?

We can critique the work you come up with - but the ideas have to be your own.
Please understand that creation and idea creation is part of the design process - as such designers charge for this process.
We certainly are not going to work for free and come up with ideas for you - that has to be you who comes up with ideas and showcases them here.

We have no idea about the project - Client, Size of Shop, what it sells, the demographic, the country, the style of the area or ethnic influences, artisan styling or any information.

You're more than welcome to post an advert in the classified section to hire one of the designers from the forum.

But - we can only critique your ideas and creations.

Thanks for understanding.

We can critique the work you come up with - but the ideas have to be your own.
Please understand that creation and idea creation is part of the design process - as such designers charge for this process.
We certainly are not going to work for free and come up with ideas for you - that has to be you who comes up with ideas and showcases them here.

We have no idea about the project - Client, Size of Shop, what it sells, the demographic, the country, the style of the area or ethnic influences, artisan styling or any information.

You're more than welcome to post an advert in the classified section to hire one of the designers from the forum.

But - we can only critique your ideas and creations.

Thanks for understanding.
Okay.I got it.Thanks for your valuble time.

Back