Website feedback please

At a quick glance, I would get some custom graphics done, the amount of stock images in there is making it look quite inconsistent and makes it hard to really get a feel of the identity of the company.

I'd certainly look at a better thought out colour scheme, rather than an "every colour of the rainbow" approach, but does the blue and orange have to stay? I'm working with blue and orange every day so probably biased but I find it's now a bit overdone.

I'm not so keen on the white drop shadow on the contact details at the top either.

Other than that, I may be back with more - at work at the mo so can't go too deep!

Hope this helps xxx

To be honest, it just needs a few thoughts with the colours and the boxes on there, personally its nice, but i agree with linziloop on this one, you do need some custom images.

And I third that!
It just seems a bit obvious to me in parts. What the others said about custom images is sound, and i think some bits don't need images at all! The blog for example, people know what one is and they also know it isn't a notepad with a pen. Maybe raise the intelegence bar of your assumed viewer a bit:icon_thumbup:

Does anybody else get the impression that this is another one of those threads where someone comes and asks for advice, but then never actually comes back to see what people have to say?!

Does anybody else get the impression that this is another one of those threads where someone comes and asks for advice, but then never actually comes back to see what people have to say?!

It remains to be seen, but yes the odd one or two come on here and post their URL for a critique, but really they are just looking for exposure and somewhere to post their website address.

Its also funny that a lot will think in their own mind that what they have is a masterpiece and all they will receive is praise, when they don't...again you never hear from them again.

To say that you are supposed to be a design company and offer creative design, branding and advertising services your website looks pretty poor I'm afraid to say.

Back