Website Designer Required thats Getting Married :)

CWMphotography

Hi,

My name is Chris Martin and I am a professional photographer, my work can be seen here Portrait Wedding Photographer Kent, London, Sussex, Essex, Surrey

I am looking to trade my professional services with yours, I would like to have a new website built to showcase my studio and wedding photography. The website would have to be very high quality and include a Blog, Galleries and info pages. I would prefer not to use flash and the site must be search engine friendly.

In exchange for this, I will offer to photograph your Wedding for free, the coverage would be from bridal preparation all the way through the day to around 9pm.I will edit the photos and give you a disk with 350 images from the day to print and use as you wish. This package would normally cost £895.

I am based in Kent but work throughout the UK

If you are interested in trading professional services, please contact me.

Kind Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Would you consider paying a web designer to create a site for you or are you only interested in trading professional services?

Kind regards

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply.

I dont really have any disposable income at the moment to pay for a good site so thought a trade of services would be a good idea

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me. The reason I asked was that I've designed 2 websites for wedding photographers in the past so I already have experience in that field - the only problem is that I'm not planing on getting married in the near future!

Anyway, good luck with your search and if you change your mind, then by all means get in touch.

Kind regards

Scott

Sorry to hear you are not getting married anytime soon :), you are only just down the road from me as well.

I had a look at your work, its very impressive

Thanks again

Chris

Back