We would love to hear your comments

The first thing I see when I land on the site is an interstitial. This blocks access to the site and is unnecessary and annoying.

What does "We create digital experiences" mean? How does this help me?

There is no menu (only a hamburger)

I scroll down and it's just a bunch of animations and stuff and nothing of value.

There are no calls to action or contact details anywhere (except a map of Monastir).

The portfolio page is awful. You tell me nothing at all about the project you have done.

The "what we do" page doesn't lead anywhere useful. There are some icons but no details of the services.

If I return to the homepage the interstitial displays again.

The site doesn't look good on my iphone. I agree it's responsive but the UX is poor. In landscape it's broken so your claim to "offer digital solutions that meet the highest standard" isn't quite true.

And google scores you badly, 61/100 on mobile. Mainly because of the zillions of wordpress plugins and the $59 theme you are using.

The first thing I see when I land on the site is an interstitial. This blocks access to the site and is unnecessary and annoying.
I agree

What does "We create digital experiences" mean? How does this help me?
It's an in thing, menus are so last year.

There is no menu (only a hamburger)
There is - but it's a very modern site following the latest design trend.

I scroll down and it's just a bunch of animations and stuff and nothing of value.
The animations tell a little bit. I find a more of a introductory site, not one that adds value. You come looking for a service, and there's an introduction part and then a contact us.

There are no calls to action or contact details anywhere (except a map of Monastir).
There's a support bubble bottom right that pops out that allows quick contact.
There's also a Contact Us section.

The portfolio page is awful. You tell me nothing at all about the project you have done.
I agree, it doesn't showcase anything. And anytime I click on a link for a video it redirects me to YouTube and away from the site, surely you can have the vid pop up?

The "what we do" page doesn't lead anywhere useful. There are some icons but no details of the services.
I agree to an extent - there should be at least a contact us button.

If I return to the homepage the interstitial displays again.
I agree, it should play once.

The site doesn't look good on my iphone. I agree it's responsive but the UX is poor. In landscape it's broken so your claim to "offer digital solutions that meet the highest standard" isn't quite true.
I found the buttons on the bottom in the web browser overlapped when I made the Window smaller, and they weren't very well spaced out either.

And google scores you badly, 61/100 on mobile. Mainly because of the zillions of wordpress plugins and the $59 theme you are using.
I ran a report using a different site - interesting! http://nibbler.silktide.com/en/reports/enterpriseesolutions.com

Ah yes, design trends. I've seen a lot of these come and go over the years. Most of them have gone thank goodness.

The problem with the hamburger is you have to take an action to see what's on offer. You then have to close it to get back to the page you were on. Not a good UX.

And yes I know there is a contact page and the chatbox but having an address, email and telephone on every page is a big trustmark. Google likes it as well. All the map does on the contact page is tell me there is something in Tunisia.

As an aside, the chatbox thing fails on so many levels. I doesn't load properly for me until I refresh the page. I can't chat unless I accept cookies and then add my email address. And nobody it there to answer my message. It's been 10 minutes and no reply. If you aren't online don't display the chat.

Didn't even get past the first page...
Pop up on load, close pop up, another pop up... nah, site closed.

You appear to have put all your efforts into the design with little consideration on the needs of the visitor.

How did you plan the customer journey? Did you begin with your marketing plan as this will influence the design, structure and content on the site. You can’t build a site until you know how you will doing your marketing.

How do you plan the market the business and who are your target clients?

The answers to these questions will help determine how you build the site.

You should be doing the same for all your clients.

Back