WANTED: Creative Web programmer(s)

Lisa

Hi Guys
Sorry if this post is in the wrong place as this is a bit of a strange request really. :icon_wink: I have recently made the jump and set up on my own. As predominantly a print designer, art director my web knowledge is ok but not exhaustive. Throughout my career I have designed for web, interactive media the lot but I have never had the time or the inclination to learn any sort of programming, as I have always worked in environments where these services were already employed thus their was no need. I realise that as a business I must offer websites as a service and I do (which to my frustration I am getting more inquiries about than print). I have a programmer that I work with but he has a full time job and I am getting very upset by the level of service that he offers me, not only is he expensive, he's slap dash and he treats me as if he has me over a barrel because I have no one else (not strictly true but they all work full time as well which makes it difficult to maintain as a business).

I need a creative web programmer but at this present moment in time I can not afford to employ one full time so I am looking at building a reliable, cost effective and trust worthy base of freelance programmers to quote on jobs where I design and do everything else, they just do the programming and get paid.

Does anyone know of anybody like this or would any of you guys be interested in forming such an alliance? I am particularly interested in people that know their CMS and are not afraid to push the boundaries?:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi There,

I would be very interested in helping you with this problem. Perhaps we could help each other, I work full time in my own website design agency. We offer a wide range of other services as well. The point here being the business is my own and I am available 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and sometimes work on the weekends.

I'd like to know a bit more about your current situation and if you would like to get in touch with me please feel free to e-mail me on [email protected].

:)

Back