Urgent feedback

EtherealArts

Jobs market.jpg

Need feedback on this as soon as possible, starting a YouTube video and have decided to use Photoshop to make a webpage. I've screen-shotted the link but made everything else myself. Need feedback as urgently as possible.

Sorry for the short description.

A bit more information would be helpful. I don't really understand the connection between the image and a Youtube video. What is this site for?

A small thing I spotted. You are spelling brief wrong most of the time. I'm also not sure on your font choice. Maybe choose something a little less Comic Sans.

It's hard to understand if you don't know what it's about. But i'm uploading soon so i'll link you to it.

Ah yeah, didn't realise the spelling errors on it till i've rendered it all out, however it's not the main concept of the video.

The font is made like that because I feel it stands out and it needs to be in the face, i hope you can understand where i'm coming from.

The site isn't a site, it's a part of a video when I play a game i log onto a PC and I used this as what I thought was better to use and make it fit in perfectly.

Get rid of the comic sans. Trust me, it's hideous. Try something a little more attractive (Univers is a safe bet for most jobs). Also reduce the font size.

Align all the type to a baseline grid.

Reduce pretty much everything in size. Give each element more space.

Create the brief description as a separate text object and give the 'Brief' heading some space below it, like this.

Screen shot 2012-12-11 at 12.48.47.jpg

Make the arrows smaller and move them away from the text more.

Get rid of the comic sans. Trust me, it's hideous. Try something a little more attractive (Univers is a safe bet for most jobs). Also reduce the font size.

Align all the type to a baseline grid.

Reduce pretty much everything in size. Give each element more space.

Create the brief description as a separate text object and give the 'Brief' heading some space below it, like this.

View attachment 1842

Make the arrows smaller and move them away from the text more.

I've uploaded the video which i'll direct you to.

This is just a small segment of the video, so it's a lot easier to understand once you see the video. It's more based on other things not just graphics, i'm trying to tie everything in together to make my images look a lot more effective and what not.

I'm not an expert on PhotoShop so what do you mean by a baseline grid?

I will take your advice and use it in future times, thank you.

Video -[video=youtube;73kiLZxSdoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73kiLZxSdoI&feature=g-crec-u[/video]

Back