The best app I've found to compress my videos

soangie

[removed] is a video compressor app for desktops that reduces the size of videos. It works with almost any format and outputs a compressed MPEG-4 (MP4) file. Also, this app allows you to convert videos.

It offers 3 options for compressing videos:

- Faster Encode: This is the quickest way to compress any video, but it slightly reduces the video quality.
- Better Quality: This option ensures a better quality of the compressed video, but it takes slightly longer to compress.
- Custom: This lets you customize the settings for the video compression. These are discussed in further detail below.

About the compression time, you can choose between ultra-fast, very fast, fast, medium, and slow. A slower compression time means better quality, while faster compression lowers the quality.

I spent a long time looking for an app like this one, and only [removed] has been able to meet my expectations. What other app would you recommend that has changed your life?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like a bit of spam first thing!

Do you really expect us to believe that this is an impartial review? Do you not realise that, that kind of dishonesty has the exactly opposite effect to the one you would like? When a company is dishonest in small ways like that, it reflects, raises suspicions. I, for one, will go nowhere near that software, simply because now I cannot trust the integrity of the company peddling it.

I spent a long time looking for an app like this one, and only [removed] has been able to meet my expectations.
Didn't search very hard then did you.....
handbrake has been around for nearly 2 decades
avidemux been around for ages as well
Freemake Video Converter a well regarded alternative to handbrake (not used personally though)
Miro Video Converter a small program similar to the adobe media encoder - I've used both of these at varying points in time.

I do like a bit of spam first thing!
Me to, I've deleted the name of the program and banned the member but I'm leaving the post up for alternative programs which aren't resorting to spam posting :)

Back