Teaching myself Graphic Design

Radavies95

Hey guys! I have been learning graphic design for the past four months and would love to chat with other designers in training.

I am 22 years old, I studied Film & Photography at college but now have decided to change paths. It took me a while to figure out I wanted to go into graphic design, but when I started the basics it has just lead me to want to learn more and more. My hobbies are and have always been photography, drawing, problem-solving and sometimes writing. So maybe I was meant to be a Graphic Designer.

Love to talk to other starters just like myself, look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome for the forum. I too came from a film/media course, now I'm a full-time designer. Ironically I still enjoy photography as a hobby and want to get back into film/documentaries as side projects.

Welcome for the forum. I too came from a film/media course, now I'm a full-time designer. Ironically I still enjoy photography as a hobby and want to get back into film/documentaries as side projects.
Hello, Thank you for posting. That's great to hear. How did you get into design? Did you go onto a course or teach yourself?

Hey guys! I have been learning graphic design for the past four months and would love to chat with other designers in training.

I am 22 years old, I studied Film & Photography at college but now have decided to change paths. It took me a while to figure out I wanted to go into graphic design, but when I started the basics it has just lead me to want to learn more and more. My hobbies are and have always been photography, drawing, problem-solving and sometimes writing. So maybe I was meant to be a Graphic Designer.

Love to talk to other starters just like myself, look forward to hearing from you!

Hey nice to hear that you switch into graphic designing, hope your interest and previous knowledge builds a great platform for your in future and.....Happy New year !!! :)

Back