Tattoo help

Graphic-dood

Hi Guys,

I decided to design myself a tattoo the other day after finally coming up with a sweet tribal graphic I like.

Basically my problem is that I've saved the graphic from illustrator and converted it to .tattoo format but when I try and print it on my arm (I'm using a an epson 1200) the design just comes off after 1 shower. I've tried uploading the design as a zipped pdf to facebook then downloading it again via the pirate bay then compressing it back to .tattoo but still no joy :icon_crying:

If anyone has any advice on how to do this it would be much appreciated.

Love and light,

Rob

Also, just to let you know, I'm planning on going longboarding at the beach tonight and would love to do it sporting my new tat so would be great to have it sorted before then.

Sorry to be a bother!

Peace

I can only assume that the rest of the forum members are far too busy being professional and earning a living to comment on this slightly obscure and all together pointless thread. Not to worry, I've got a couple of minutes free so will help you out.

To get the tattoo to stick you need to first prime your skin with creosote then borrow your mums clear nail varnish and apply a good coat over the design once applied to your arm (you may find 2-3 coats give a more resistant finish but this will involve sanding between coats).

Also you're using the wrong sort of printer! Industry standard for this kind of work is a Komori L540

Back