T Shirt Printing & Distribution

Stingey

Hi all,

I'm thinking of starting my own online store and adding it to my website (not yet built) selling illustrated t-shirts. I've looked into the likes of Zazzle and these guys sort the printing and the distribution/delivery of t-shirts. However because of this, you end up with a tiny percentage for every unit sold.

Therefore, I was wondering if there'd be another way of doing it by sourcing a supplier who will do short runs/one offs and maybe delivery as well. Obviously I'd be hoping for a better profit margin than with Zazzle for it to be worthwhile, but still a quality finished product that I'd be proud of. I'm wondering if this is do-able, or I'm barking up the wrong tree. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

Thank youuuuuuuus!

Stingey

I can't help you but I would be very interested in seeing what everyone has to say about this I would really like to apply some of my designs and illustrations to tshirts and scarfs etc :)

TShirt printers (in my experience) all tend to be much of a muchness unless you start talking about large quantites. There's a place i use regularly in Edinburgh called Super Logo (ironically they do no branding), you will find them on Google. They are fairly decently priced and deliver etc.

TShirt printers (in my experience) all tend to be much of a muchness unless you start talking about large quantites. There's a place i use regularly in Edinburgh called Super Logo (ironically they do no branding), you will find them on Google. They are fairly decently priced and deliver etc.

Will also vouch for Super Logo

Their are companies out their that let you buy the t'shirt at a bass price then you can add you margin to it and they do all the printing and delivery I'm sure they even give you a free online store which can then be embed into your own website.

I know a few people who tend to use this T-Shirt Printing & Personalised T-Shirts | Spreadshirt As far as I am aware they are German based.

Back