SVG Help Needed.

Clacker

Is there any way I can make the lions image look as good as the shield image? I know the shield image is a jpeg.

I do have eps and svg files but have no idea how to use them but if anyone can help me I can email you the eps and svg files for you to look at, when you open the green shield image you’ll see how good the quality is to the one with the winged lions I’m wanting the image with the lions on to look as good as the image with the green shield on is there a way to do this?

The green shield image is perfect quality and is a jpeg I just need the images with the lions on to look the same and that’s what I’m having trouble doing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my emai,

Best wishes,

Karl.

Lions.jpg5003032F-5B1B-421C-9A3B-8F4305B16430.jpeg

Hi -
Sorry you haven't gotten any feedback. I'm new to Illustrator myself having focused my attention on Photoshop.
One difference I noticed between the two files you posted is that the shield is a much higher resolution than the lion graphic. The lion graphic begins to pixelate as you enlarge.
I pushed the lion graphic thru an online AI image enlarger and raised the resolution.
I also put it thru image trace in Illustrator to see if it had any further effect. The images did come out sharper.
The files apparently are too large to post here and the admin won't allow me to post links.
If you PM me, will be glad to send you the links to download the files.
- Jeff

Hi -
Sorry you haven't gotten any feedback. I'm new to Illustrator myself having focused my attention on Photoshop.
One difference I noticed between the two files you posted is that the shield is a much higher resolution than the lion graphic. The lion graphic begins to pixelate as you enlarge.
I pushed the lion graphic thru an online AI image enlarger and raised the resolution.
I also put it thru image trace in Illustrator to see if it had any further effect. The images did come out sharper.
The files apparently are too large to post here and the admin won't allow me to post links.
If you PM me, will be glad to send you the links to download the files.
- Jeff
Hi mate thank you so much I really appreciate it, I’m not sure how to private message

thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate thank you so much I really appreciate it, I’m not sure how to private message

thanks again
HI Clacker -
Sent you an email with 3 different files - upsized jpg, Illustrator file, and PDF.
Let me know what you think!
- Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back