Squash.

Nasradine_30

paulnew2.png

CnC ?
Just wanted to get some advice on the actual design itself. Just something i made to try and improve my photoshop skills. If anyone has any advice on what i should or should not be doing with big piece's then please let me know or if u have a few tips that could help with graphic design in general.

The arms of the main guy look a little 'bumpy' but should be easy to fix with a little feathering. Did you mask him out by hand using the brush tool?

It's ok, not really my sort of thing but I quite like it. Is there a meaning behind it at all?

The arms of the main guy look a little 'bumpy' but should be easy to fix with a little feathering. Did you mask him out by hand using the brush tool?

It's ok, not really my sort of thing but I quite like it. Is there a meaning behind it at all?

I masked out the bottom because the picture ends at his pockets.

Was gonna ad some text and try to turn it into some sorta squash add but i wanted to see if this was good quality first and what i should improve on.

Im gonna try sort out the arm now. Thanks.

In terms of photoshop skills, its not too bad. The masking could be cleaner, i tend to zoom right in and use the pen tool. Also a little depth would be good i think.

In terms of design, it looks like a mix of astronomy combined with squash players and what looks like an alien robot from Transformers in the background.. the light effects are popular with night clubs, so there is a lot of different stuff going on. I'm not sure what it all means?

Looks quite nice. Like the others have said there's a few issues to iron out, the untidy masking of the top player, the metal thing in the background etc. But I like the feel of it.

Back