Spaceflight Company Logo Feedback

Aesth

Hi! This is a project of mine for a fictitious spaceflight business.
The goal was to convey company's mission: "To explore the farthest ends of the galaxy" and its core values: energetic, modern and "sharp" (passionate, fast ect.), while at the same time standing out from the competition.
I'm a beginner in graphic design and I'd appreciate all feedback, thank you in advance!

Vers1Final.jpgView attachment 7778

Sorry to be blunt, but that's not a logo, it's just a couple of shapes, and not very interesting ones at that. It certainly doesn't convey anything at all, let
alone 'energetic, modern, sharp' etc. There isn't even a name.

Have a good think about your brief. Start off by doing some research, start with the US Space Force logo and other logos. There are thousands of images online to help inspire you.
Then do lots of sketches on paper. Narrow it down to a few, develop them some more, then work a couple up into proper designs. Then come back to us.

Sorry to be blunt, but that's not a logo, it's just a couple of shapes, and not very interesting ones at that. It certainly doesn't convey anything at all, let
alone 'energetic, modern, sharp' etc. There isn't even a name.

Have a good think about your brief. Start off by doing some research, start with the US Space Force logo and other logos. There are thousands of images online to help inspire you.
Then do lots of sketches on paper. Narrow it down to a few, develop them some more, then work a couple up into proper designs. Then come back to us.
Thank you, this helps a lot.

Back