Software that has Functionality and flexibility as well as other questions

gcfarri

Over time I have learned that there are many different free online design programs that you can either use online or download .

As a beginner I am looking for free online software that is not only the easiest to use and to learn but something that has the most features that will enable a user to have the most flexibility overall.

I have not only been looking as well as trying out various software design programs , I was going to use one called VECTR until I found out that the text cannot be bended / the ability to shape the text around certain objects.

Some of the “things that I am looking for in a good but easy software are - the ability bend text – 3D - as well as other use full functions that I have yet to discover.

There are some things am not too sure about - the main ones are - what is a transparent background - & what are layers. How important are these for doing basic designs on T-shirts and other clothing items.

Anyone who can answer my questions and recommend any software it would be great.

There are some things am not too sure about - the main ones are - what is a transparent background - & what are layers.
You started asking this type of question over 2 years ago on various other forums, in that time you could have tried numerous free programs focused on design and or learnt how to use the defacto design suite from adobe...

If you do not know what those two things are by now you should not be trying to do t-shirts..... yes it's a harsh thing to say but there is no point suggesting software when it's pretty clear you will have no idea how to use it, those two things alone could have been easily found within a few seconds on google and that's ignoring the fact that one of them at least is fairly self explanatory.

Most of us on here have spent years leaning how to do design professionally and use the software we use, it's not something you can just 'pick up'

Inkscape is free - you can get a months free trial on Lynda.com which is now Linkedin Learning.
Go Learn.

Back