Sense Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of them. But if they're anything like Vistaprint, or Prontaprint, I'd stay well away. You get what you pay for in the print world, with companies like that, you're paying for utter shite.

Just seen this thread after having taken a recent print delivery off them.

Print was a day late, courier's fault apparently ... not so from the tracking information on the DPD site it clearly shows the job was sent out late.

Print quality was good and consistent throughout. I had a set of folded cards done with a rich black outer with a spot uv finishing

I didn't use their black cmyk setting and instead use 40 60 60 100 and they have come out good.

So glad it went smoothly without problems having read of all the stories in this thread, I am a man of very little patience when it comes to poor customer service and will knock on doors to have a chat in person.

Noticed that this thread has gone dead for nearly 3 years. I still use them occasionally but do experience some quality issues. Delivery times usually good
does anyone have any more up to date thoughts?

John's customer service

Noticed that this thread has gone dead for nearly 3 years. I still use them occasionally but do experience some quality issues. Delivery times usually good
does anyone have any more up to date thoughts?

I don't usually post on forums but felt I had to, I've used this company for about 4 years to print business cards Christmas cards and flyers, and up to now have had no problems.

Until last week when I rang to see how I ordered something that was not listed on their page, A5 post cards. I was give very clear instruction on what I need to do and followed these to the letter, all good so far. I had the 1000 A5 postcards shipped directly to my customer, no worries as they were always spot on, and waited for the call to say they had arrived and looked great, wrong, they arrived and looked shit, at least shit when compared to the standard card they had done just a few weeks before.

Still I was not worried, a quick phone call would sort it out, enter John. John is a man with a simple view on life, he is right and the world is wrong, I explained what I had done, ie ordered flyers in the design of a post card with extra notes on the order that should have transformed them to arrive looking like their standard post card, as per instructions. he basicly stated over a number of calls that I order flyers, I got flyers, where is the problem.

I stated that I wanted A5 versions of their postcard, was advised how to do this and got something totally different, he said I order flyers, I got flyers. In Johns world I have got what I ordered, in mine I have not, I spent 13 years working on a phone doing customer service for a large financial company, I can explain anything to anybody, but I could not explain how his company had got it wrong to John, in his mind this just could not happen, ever.

My customer was working to a tight dead line and had to use these sub standard flyers, I am now holding off on ordering more stuff as when it's good it's good but if anything goes wrong you are at fault as they can not be, in Johns world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back