Rotating multiple pages of text boxes in Indesign???

Nicola

Hello, So I have a 280 page document which is set up like a Calendar, single pages landscape. Every second page has to be rotated so that it can read from top to bottom. I've just realised one of the pages in the layout on page 91 is the wrong way around, so I now have to go through and manually rotate the other 189. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks!

Just rotate the layout on page 91.

PS - You don't and shouldn't do the rotation - the printing company does this.
You should just have each page laid out as per reading order in upright orientation.

You then instruct the printers on the finishing - and they can rotate the pages and position them accordingly in an imposition using their software.

Hello Nicola,
I also agree with my fellow's opinion. You only need to set the layout on page where it is wrong, in the present case it is 91. You are not supposed to adjust rotation for the rest of the pages. Set all the pages in a sequential order and the rest will be done by printers as you instruct them.

Just rotate the layout on page 91.

PS - You don't and shouldn't do the rotation - the printing company does this.
You should just have each page laid out as per reading order in upright orientation.

You then instruct the printers on the finishing - and they can rotate the pages and position them accordingly in an imposition using their software.
Okay thanks! unfortunately I've didn't receive a notification of this reply until yesterday. I did show a few pages to the printers before I set it up and they never mentioned anything about imposing this themselves.

Back