Programme Printing Quote required

Mr_Ed

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping that one/some of you might be able to help me out.

I currently have one customer after the production of a souvenir programme for an event next year. I am wondering if anyone would be able to please quote me on the following couple of options:

OPTION ONE -

Qtys: 1000, 1500 and 2000.

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed full colour, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (ram punched) (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm.

Delivery: To be delivered to one UK address.

Artwork: Supplied as a print ready pdf, 3mm bleed.

OPTION TWO -

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed half full col other half black only, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm.

OPTION THREE -

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed black throughout, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm

The page count is a MAXIMUM and I'm going on worst case scenario...page count may reduce but I need to let my customer know costs to they can allocate it from their budget. If anyone can help/suggest anyone to contact that would be great!

Cheers,

Ed

Back