Printing on Mugs

Robrob2069

Hi, I would like to get some designs printed on mugs. The questions I have are: Would it be cheaper to get blank mugs and get them printed afterwards and if so can you recommend anyone that could do this. Secondly is it possible to print on the base of the mug i.e. underneath and on the bottom inside?
Apologies complete novice to this so any advice would be very welcome!
Cheers,
Rob.

Hi, I would like to get some designs printed on mugs. The questions I have are: Would it be cheaper to get blank mugs and get them printed afterwards and if so can you recommend anyone that could do this. Secondly is it possible to print on the base of the mug i.e. underneath and on the bottom inside?
Apologies complete novice to this so any advice would be very welcome!
Cheers,
Rob.

Hi Rob - have a look at our mugs at www.theonlineprintcompany.com/davewickham - click on the mugs tab on the side menu.

If you are interested I will find out if we can print on the bottom inside for you

[email protected]

Most of the time its best to also buy the mugs from the printing company as they normally buy a lot of that kind of thing and will generally have better rates!

Hi,
Depending on your quantities, I'd recommend Dunoon Mugs (Google them). They're suppliers for much of the high street and the likes of Harrods. It is possible to print on the handle, inside the mug and on the base.
They can do cold water proofs as a mockup too.

Back