Print out portfolio in London?

vvilcina

I need to print out A4 portfolio, can you recommend some not to expensive and good places where to do it?

thanks

vita

Just spotted that you have posted this (and elsewhere) - you can try franchises such as Prontaprint or Kallkwik - but be aware that they will differ from branch to branch in the quality you will get.

Whare are you based? London is a big place!

Are you at college.. then ask around. Great Portland Street or Hatton Garden (City) CallPrint is good.

Hi there,

I run a printshop for students, with student price tag, but professional quality.

To print from us, just upload your file to our website, then I will send you a confirmation regarding quantity, paper choice as well as any suggestions to make to your digital file. We accept almost any format (preferably not Word or PowerPoint)...

Depending on order quantity, we can usually get your work printed and posted within 3hours.

The printer we use is capable in producing screen matching colour, and we do giclee fine art printing that remains fade proof up to 250 years which is perfect for portfolio use.

If you are interested, just send me a message. EMAIL HERE

Adrian
Home | Crit Print - Large format printing solutions for students in Nottingham

Back