Portfolio

fishinabox

Hi

I work from home and have kind of found a niche doing work for charities and community organisations.
I originally trained in web design but am trying to do more print. It is not my strong point but I am improving.

I wonder now whether I could actually do commercial/business type design as much of it does seem to have a slickness about it but then maybe I can afford to be a bit more organic in what I do.

Anyway feel free to give a crit anyone.

Thanks

William

fishinaboxdesigns.co.uk

Not a comment on the work but don't have internal site links open in a new browser window each time!

Hi

Hi

Not sure what you mean. When someone clicks on each section it opens in a new window. Each website opens in a new window. Of course it would be too much to put each logo or flyer in a new window.

Thanks for the comment anyway.

Hi

Not sure what you mean. When someone clicks on each section it opens in a new window. Each website opens in a new window. Of course it would be too much to put each logo or flyer in a new window.

Thanks for the comment anyway.

What I mean is that the individual pages within your site open in a new window, which is unnecessary: compare what happens when you click, e.g., 'Logos' on the page linked above with what happens when you then click the 'Back' button on the Logos page for an illustration of what I'm getting at.

I've not looked at the work yet, but I think the site is pretty tricky to navigate. A lot going on and it's not exactly clear where to click.
Just a thought.

Must agree I found it a little trying when I open different links.

Loved the front page though.. Clean and clear.

couple of really good logos.:icon_thumbup:

Back