Portfolio Web Critque Please!

Nice, simple and minimal (Jquery photo album spanning the entire width on the first page... showing work... )

ienRs8.png

Page 2 - showing a nice and clean form for contacting me on haha

ibSNH2.png

I like it so far. I'd like to see how it looks with some actual work on there :icon_smile:

The only crit I have is your name in the top left corner makes the whole thing a bit too symmetrical. I'd be tempted to bring it to 'PORTFOLIO' or maybe add it into above 'contact me.

I like it so far. I'd like to see how it looks with some actual work on there :icon_smile:

The only crit I have is your name in the top left corner makes the whole thing a bit too symmetrical. I'd be tempted to bring it to 'PORTFOLIO' or maybe add it into above 'contact me.

Merci Merci Merci Paul : Your comments are like God is handing me basket of forbidden fruit.

I'm only 16: I'm wanting to get a junior design role but.. I tend to go for more minimalism rather than anything as it just looks a whole lot nicer and also I honestly don't think I'm good enough frankly... but lets face it , retail jobs won't care if I have a portfolio like that

I've learnt html5 ... just in the process of php

Back