Please help - what does this logo look like to you?

Konsider

Hi guys :)

Ok, so I guess we have all been here before - you choose a font for a name of a new website, brand, idea, etc... only to have this feeling that it is totally the same as something you have seen before somewhere, but you can't quite place it.

I'm positive this font looks the same as a common brand, but I can't think what it is... please have a look and tell me what comes to mind for you (obviously ignore the actual wording - I'm just talking about the font and "feel" of it)

Cheers! :)

Attachments

• whatisthis.jpg
    whatisthis.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
It looks familiar but I can't place it.

The style of it looks like toilet rolls or some kind of toiletry or cleaner product. That x looks a bit awkward btw.

It looks familiar but I can't place it.

The style of it looks like toilet rolls or some kind of toiletry or cleaner product. That x looks a bit awkward btw.
Lol, you are so right - I was thinking the same! It does have the feel of toilet rolls, cleaners, etc but if it is that, I can't seem to find which one it is.

And well-noticed regarding the "x" - the font isn't that great, as it doesn't join up the words correctly, so if it were to be used as a final logo, it would have to be Photoshopped.

Really glad you said about the toiletry, as that's exactly the feel it's got :) Maybe someone knows the exact product...

There are so many variations of that R for brands with the initials IR let alone just R you could spend forever just looking for it.

Back