Please help me choose a graphic tablet

yolaspinto

Hi, I'm looking foward to buy one of these 3 graphic tablets but I don't know wich one. The main use will be for drawing.

All of this 3 have **8192** pressure levels, **FULL HD**, **16.7M** colors, **5080 LPI** (Lines per Inch)

**Gaomon PD2200 21.5"**

This one is around **370€**

It has 8 prommagable keys

The color gamut is 92% (NTSC)

The report time is **25 ms** (I don't know if this is too much)

It has a pen tilt detection of 60º

266 RPS

**XP-PEN Artist22 21.5"**

This one is also around **370€**

It doesn't have prommagable keys

The color gamut is 77% -82% (Adobe RGB Color)

The report time is **14 ms**

266 RPS

**Huion GT220 v2 21'5"**

This one is the most expensive at around **400€**

It doesn't have prommagable keys

The color gamut is 100% (sRGB)

The report time is **5 ms**

233 RPS

Don't have experience of any of them and can't comment on any of them directly.

There is a reason why most of us pick wacom in work environments though, they are still the best but you do pay for it.

However I have seen some reviews from respectable and unbiased youtubers over huions more recent models and they're seem to be getting pretty good, almost to the point where I'm being tempted to buy a 16" one because they're at that 'worth a punt price' and can finally be connected by just one usb c cable.

Now a note for any xp-pen and the like spammers... you will get deleted as soon as we see your posts so save yourself some time and don't bother posting.

Don't have experience of any of them and can't comment on any of them directly.

There is a reason why most of us pick wacom in work environments though, they are still the best but you do pay for it.

However I have seen some reviews from respectable and unbiased youtubers over huions more recent models and they're seem to be getting pretty good, almost to the point where I'm being tempted to buy a 16" one because they're at that 'worth a punt price' and can finally be connected by just one usb c cable.

Now a note for any xp-pen and the like spammers... you will get deleted as soon as we see your posts so save yourself some time and don't bother posting.
Are you threatening me?

Are you threatening me?
Not unless you're one of the spammers I'm talking about.... which considering your response is now making me question things more.

Why would I have responded with the information I did when I say at the bottom I delete spammers. XP-Pen and the likes have a very active network of spammers promoting their goods and as such they get deleted.

Not unless you're one of the spammers I'm talking about.... which considering your response is now making me question things more.

Why would I have responded with the information I did when I say at the bottom I delete spammers. XP-Pen and the likes have a very active network of spammers promoting their goods and as such they get deleted.
wtf are you talking about, i just asked a question of which of those 3 should i get and you come to me saying i might be a spammer just because the brand xp-pen is in my text.
threat me when you see me promoting their brand not just because i named it and you are bored.

wtf are you talking about, i just asked a question of which of those 3 should i get and you come to me saying i might be a spammer just because the brand xp-pen is in my text.
threat me when you see me promoting their brand not just because i named it and you are bored.
I think you need to learn to read better.....

Levi is just explaining that any posts (not yours) that appear spammy will be removed. Standard forum procedure here.

I don't really know enough about the tablets to help you further.
They all look pretty good to me.

Is there something specific you require?

I tried a Cintiq and didn't get on with it at all.

The iPad + Apple Pencil was pretty awesome and can do loads more than just a tablet.

Back