Photographer seeks mac jockey. paid

Liam Bailey

Hi, I am a photographer with a broad practice in SE17, see Liam Bailey - London and UK photography and Liam Bailey Projects. I am looking for a recent grad or junior/trainee designer who wants to move towards photography. This is a paid post, with the renumeration dependent on how much training the candidate wants in photography, I need a Mac Jockey who loves the various media output options, web, print, networking, twitter to work on design, branding, system and workflow management, retouching or preparing for retouchers across design and advertising briefs with outputs as marketing materials, posters, books, tee shirts, prints. Some HTML would be great for e newsletter production. A move into moving image is imminent, so skills in this area also important. You will have a edit suit and a fast as mac to play on, this would suit a self motivated entreprenural digital player who would like to work with good content and learn about photography as the post includes assisting m on shoots. please contact me through the site

all regards

Liam bailey

Back