New portfolio site design

antigrafik

Hey everyone,
Its not a live site as of yet as I'm still changing things, it would be great if you guys could give me a bit of feedback as I'm not too experienced when it comes to web design. Things I'm concerned mostly about is the legibility of writing etc.
What do you think so far and what would you change
It's a WIP so don't be afraid to be harsh
Thanks a million

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5145/smoothlime.jpg

Hello. Is it a CMS theme? In which case the type should be spot on if it's a good quality one?
Why don't you post a link to the site rather than a screengrab - might make it easier to judge :)

Hey:)

I like it! It's a really brilliant look, these wordpress sites are brilliant when done correctly, obviously once it's done it'll be in English I assume so I can't comment on the content at the moment...
If you're at all worried about content remember a few things:

:Hire a professional copywriter to do your text and check it voer for legal reasons.
:Make sure the text is relevant to you, our business and your product... people get confused if you mention sandwich's halfway through a web design blog :)

sort out some good SEO, you could do it yourself if you know how and had the time bu it's always always worth while to hire a professional.
Make all the future images clear, not pixelated and enlargeable, or open a new window t the link:)

That's all I can think of really, good luck in future.

Back