New Blog

I am starting a new blog in a week or two that showcases graphic design from various angles. Bit like a magazine. I have not finalised the content yet but one thing I wanted to do was have a Q&A with some fellow designers. I am calling this feature Talented Tuesdays. You can guess why I have named it that.

I am looking for anyone who would be interested in me asking them no more than 10 questions about them and the industry. It will be more light hearted than deeply serious. You will have the opportunity to promote your site. So it can work both ways for me and you.

If you are interested please PM your details to me and I will send a Question sheet over. I am looking to go live sometime in January.

If you need anything on front end design with things like HTML5 and CSS3, sort of mobile design, media queries etc I'd be more than happy to. If you need to get in touch with me, email me at [email protected]

I was thinking about doing a design magazine website. Let me know if you want another designer/developer.

Back