Need help with a logo.

Bit late to this but I'd personally go slightly darker on the blue.

I also kind of feel that the trident has been done to death when it comes to neptune/water themes if I'm being honest.

Lots better! :D

Those lines are very light so I think you could lose them without issue, especially at a small size.

I've be a little tempted to try dropping a darker shade of yellow on say the left/bottom instead of the lines.

Bit late to this but I'd personally go slightly darker on the blue.

I also kind of feel that the trident has been done to death when it comes to neptune/water themes if I'm being honest.
I was thinking the same about the blue. I honestly haven't seem much with the use of Neptune. I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm also in the US. Maybe it has been done there and in Europe a lot. This is going to primarily be used for my Youtube channel.
Lots better! :D

Those lines are very light so I think you could lose them without issue, especially at a small size.

I've be a little tempted to try dropping a darker shade of yellow on say the left/bottom instead of the lines.
I made the darker yellow as if light was coming from the right. I tried just the bottom left but it didn't look right. Now please bare with the darker yellow. I am partially color blind and can't see small changes in color. So it could be way to dark. I honestly can't tell.

Neptune's2.png

One tiny niggle.

Those dots.
They're pulling to the left.
Not sure how to align them in Inkskape but in Illustrator you can group the dots and then align them to the circle.

Back