Need critique for Marketing Agency Website

Daria Kirioglo

Hi, guys! I did landing page. I would like to get feedback. It is a Marketing Agency Website. Thank you for your answers and have a good week!

Attachments

• imgonline-com-ua-Resize-mPVBRodMooT.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-Resize-mPVBRodMooT.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 15
It looks like 99% of other templates...

I bet I could go onto any number of website template sites and find a template that is the same or very close to it.

It looks like 99% of other templates...

I bet I could go onto any number of website template sites and find a template that is the same or very close to it.
Thank you for the feedback! Could you give me advice about how to improve this website?

Hey! I need to have opinions about my landing page for Portfolio. It is a Marketing Agency Website and I improved it. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Home 1.jpg
    Home 1.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 8
It looks like thousands of other templates that are already out there.... just like the last time you posted it up for review....

Threads merged, they're clearly the same 'project'.

There is only one change you've made from the previous one and I'm sorry to say it's not making any difference here.

Ok,thanks. Be honest I don't know how to improve it better. Maybe I need to change it from the start.
Yes you do.

You need to anlyse the marketing stratgy for the business. Look at the source of the leads and the target customer and generate the landing page content. The actual layout is less important. But it shouldn't look like a million other sites all using the same template.

You have the words 'grow your brand' - but is that what clients want. Maybe they don't want to grow their brand, maybe they just want to make more money. Most of your work will be done before you do any coding.

Yes you do.

You need to anlyse the marketing stratgy for the business. Look at the source of the leads and the target customer and generate the landing page content. The actual layout is less important. But it shouldn't look like a million other sites all using the same template.

You have the words 'grow your brand' - but is that what clients want. Maybe they don't want to grow their brand, maybe they just want to make more money. Most of your work will be done before you do any coding.
Thank you for good advices!

Hi Daria,

Though the landing page looks similar to others' templates. But there is nothing to worry about. The thing you are to focus on, is the marketing trends and the target audience. You need to know what the client wants and do accordingly.

Just go ahead and develop your brand.

Back