Seventyninemedia
anchorpointcreative
inkspire
fasterdesign
stevebydesign

Or

Robinsonfriday !

Any thoughts guys?

really appreciate any input, good or bad. ( constructive crit welcomed ! )

Look forward to people's opinions...

seventynine & you owe me 10

Anchorpoint seems ok

Coming from someone who's own business has the work ink in the title, it makes expanding into anything else difficult & people keep asking if I'm a tattooist.

Fasterdesign sounds cheap

Stevebydesign hmm...

Robinsonfriday what genius thought of that one!?! lol

Okay: I'll have a go...

Seventyninemedia: Pros - fairly neutral as a name so unlikely to turn anyone off/Cons: numbers issue (see above) and a follows a fairly common naming formula - also, is 'media' the right descriptor for what you do? (Genuine question).

anchorpointcreative: Pick of the bunch, probably; also, I looked up anchor point (here: Anchor point - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary - I've heard the term before but couldn't place it) and thought it quite pleasing as a concept.

inkspire: I see what you're doing there but I'm not convinced that the pun works (or rolls of the tongue) all that well.

fasterdesign: sounds cheap and cheerful (which may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your aims [some information on which would help generally in evaluating ideas]).

stevebydesign: Sounds like a hair salon.

Robinsonfriday: Suffers (to my ears anyway) from a variant strain of the play-on-words syndrome.

Thanks - really appreciate your input.

Anchor point was my favourite. Has personal link (family has strong naval background), sounds to me like a place to drop anchor or a place to stop (stop looking around as use me for your project !) and also the design link with the pen tool.

Might start looking at logos around it.

Why do I owe you 10?

Faster - get the cheap thIng

Do you do tattoos?

Why the hmmmm?

The age old pun around the number 69.

Nope I'm a designer not a tattooist but people assume 'ink' is a reference to tattoo and inkspire is actually quite a good tattoo studio name

There's just something about stevebydesign that doesn't sit well with me but I was just going to bed when I replied so couldn't be bothered to vocalise that properly. lol

How about an anagram of Studio Seventy Nine? -- Nutty Veined Noises or Ivy Innuendoes Test. There more like brilliant band names...well if you ever want a start a band you can thank me later.

How about an anagram of Studio Seventy Nine? -- Nutty Veined Noises or Ivy Innuendoes Test. There more like brilliant band names...well if you ever want a start a band you can thank me later.

Envisioned Yet Nuts!!! -- Perfect :icon_biggrin:

Back