MySpace Page Designer Needed

bigdealmgt

Hi,
We are looking for a MySpace music page designer. This is an exciting project as we are running the first single independently but with a popular feature, however we are due for meetings with record companies Warner Music Group and RCA entertainment, as well publishing companies Notting Hill (Dizzee Rascal, Beyonce) and EMI Publishing (Tinchy Stryder, Shakira) over the next two weeks. Very exciting times!

We need the MySpace page and single cover designed (High res shots would be provided for you)

As the first single is on a watertight budget, the fee would be £100, however, the designer that is given this assigment will be awarded future projects from Big Deal Management, which consists of more lucrative design work related to band and artist projects, and TV projects. It's an exciting time to be involved with Big Deal Management!
The designer we're looking for has to be the following:
- cutting edge, innovative designs
- flash design skills
- not boring, this is the entertainment business after all!

If you are interested in this assignment and have any questions, please contact me via PM. Serious enquiries only please. Take the first step in taking your portfolio to the next level...

Thanks

i'm sorry mate but - cutting edge, innovative designs
- flash design skills don't come cheap

my design/developer rate is £25ph. Please get in touch if you are interested.
thanks

Back