My work

immrh

Heres a bunch of my work online for you to have a look through and comment also contact details are on there for work and collabs :icon_tongue_smilie:
immrh.com

Not a fan of the messy images, though it's probably more to do with the colours used.
Quite like the sharper pics you've done...pretty good

Help me to understand. What is your target market?

Im not really aiming towards any market at the moment alot is just experimental and illustrative and im just doing me and being original so i guess its would be more art based prints.
My paid work tends to be logos, covers and editorial typography/illustrations all hand drawn i like to do everything from scratch im not a fan of using fonts unless ive made them.
hope this helps :icon_smile:

Some nice stuff. Although I think some of the swirly work inc the logo has been borrowed from Si Scott I have to say.

Some nice stuff. Although I think some of the swirly work inc the logo has been borrowed from Si Scott I have to say.

Thanks
Im sorry you think that and yes ive just looked and can see a resemblance but you truly cant say swirls are copied from a certain artist swirls are just swirls there everywhere in art

Thanks
Im sorry you think that and yes ive just looked and can see a resemblance but you truly cant say swirls are copied from a certain artist swirls are just swirls there everywhere in art

I'm not saying the idea of using swirls is owned by anyone, of course it isn't. I really mean to say Si Scott is a high ranking established designer / Illustrator with a very distinctive style seen on lots of global campaigns. He pretty much created a style that was fresh and innovative. I didn't say copied, that's a strong word - maybe inspired - which isn't illegal..!

Thats a much more understandable reply! ha

Just checked your site i like your stuff your print work looks really clean.

Cheers mate. I don't get to do as much print work these days, only pretty small jobs. Mainly web stuff now. Did you develop your site yourself or are you more of a designer?

A freind of mine made the site 4 me i just put my work up i dont really know anything about web developing im just into the art and design.

I think your work looks great! One point tho. Did you have your flash on when you photographed the paintings? I think there is a lot of bleaching on them which is a shame because you are losing some of the texture and depth. I'd recommend taking them outside and photographing them in daylight. But other than that good stuff! :)

Back