My animation site speed is too slow

ZaraDezign

Hi Everyone!
I have an animation website which loading speed is too slow right now. It's maybe due to many videos, I want it to load fast.
Please suggest to me how I increase my website speed that is:https://www.ideasanimation.net/

Advance thanks for your time and suggestion

It's all the scripts and animations on the website causing it to need to load down a load of extra code and as such slows down the site. Honestly it feels like I'm back on dial up when I'm trying to load the site.

You, or your web developer, needs to look at the webtools out there and optimise the site.

PS: The testimonials are false. The images are all adobe stock. Alvaro Fidalgo is a famous footballer.

One suspects they have only posted here for the linkdrop.

It's all the scripts and animations on the website causing it to need to load down a load of extra code and as such slows down the site. Honestly it feels like I'm back on dial up when I'm trying to load the site.

You, or your web developer, needs to look at the webtools out there and optimise the site.
Thanks for suggests, will sum up that issue

Ok. But the site needs starting over without using beaver builder and a decent theme.

If a site needs a few seconds to load there is something fundamentally wrong.

Try to put the link of videos instead of uploading full videos. Try to compress the images, if there are lot of images on the website!

Loading all those animations along with the videos on the same time is a hassle , don't forget your site should be accessible to those of low bandwidth too.
it would be a good choice to load things the moment you need them (videos , heavy resources) .

don't focus too much on complex animations, the goal of them is to guide the user towards the goal that they intended when they entered your website, flashy animations will make it even more confusing , avoid those.

Hi Zara,
You should take some of the precautionary measures for better speed of your animation website. Keep closed all other unnecessary sites when working with animation site. Open videos only at the moment when you need. Better, if use only links to upload. Don't go for intricate animations, only fulfill the purpose of guidance. Also compress images if they are lot many.

Back