moving/filmed portfolio

matt

Hello all,

I've made a filmed montage of my print portfolio.

Matt Simmonds' Work | Portfolio Montage

This will eventually be on the portfolio section of the site (once my developer has got round to adding quicktime capability to the portfolio page). It's probably a bit long, but any other feedback would be good. It's meant to supplement the still images from the folio, not replace them—kind of like a trailer for the portfolio.

Ta.

Really like it Matt, like the carrot cake touch and how those graphics fit with your site graphics. It's cool to see the actual final printed pieces being used, I'd agree that it is perhaps a bit too long (what's the total time on it?) that said, I didn't lose interest and watched it to the end.

Greg

It's just under 3 mins, so yes, a bit long. The only way around this is to loose some of the work included because they're already shown very quickly. But I'm currently of the opinion that it's ok as it is because it's meant as a simple montage/trailer of the work and not to replace the stills.

Yes I'd agree Matt, and as it's quick to get into the work itself it's not as if there is any wasted time within that, if that makes sense.

Love it... Could be cut by half tho to keep the interest going. But I thought is was really well done and personally I think you don't need the stills as this does it better and more captivating. Great as a viral too. Well done.

Cheers guys.

I may have a think about which projects could be cut from it to shorten it a little then...

Back