Manchester, UK - Part time Level 4 Graphic Design Course

space3

Manchester, UK - Part time Level 4 Graphic Design Course - Sept 2010

This part-time course is scheduled to start at The Manchester College, Manchester, UK in September. This version of the course will take place in the evenings. Because it is an evening course applications can be made directly to the college and do not require processing by UCAS. At the end of the course you will receive a level 4 qualification and will be eligible for direct entry into the final year of the degree course at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU – where Peter Saville studied!). The course will only cost you a fraction of what it will cost you to study at The Shillington College (not that I have anything against what Shillington are doing).

I need to stress that I am not an employee of The Manchester College. I am a prospective student of the college who has been offered a place and is keen to continue their studies there in September.

The tutor has already received a handful of applications, but requires a few more so that the minimum quota of students is met for the course to run. If the minimum quota is not met then the course will not run.

You can learn more here:

Digital Graphic Design Courses Manchester | Creative and Digital Media | Training

and by contacting the college.

Thanks for reading

Back