Looking for long term partnership with gfx designers

DoA

Hi guys,

I am a website developer so I can make it work, what I can't do is make it look good!

I am looking to form a long term partnership with a talented graphic designer for future projects.

I have an immediate job for a Record Label I am starting with a friend. You will be designing the logo & be recommended to our artists for any graphic design work they need.

The label is called Burnt Circuit & with the logo we want to try and convey the following

Cool, Modern, Up-to-date, not afraid to take calculated risks, we do things differently, cutting edge etc.

The website is Burnt Circuit Records | Music Promotion | House | Electro | Drum & Bass & although it's currently black we do not want a black / dark design ... we are completely free with colour schemes...

Only concrete requirements are that the logo's must be available in vector & the fonts used must be available to us so we can recreate / print at any resolution on any medium.

Attached is some examples of logo styles we like for Burnt Circuit.

I'm also looking for a logo for a skiing website.

So, plenty of work both now & in the future.

If you need anymore info please reply below or PM me.

Kind Regards,
Adam Gardner

Attachments

• grunge.jpg
    grunge.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 28
Hi Adam,

If you still need more people I would be interested in any opportunities. Sent you PM.

Cheers
Gina

Back